For White Randy Sale Jersey

Discuss Scratch

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

So today, I was making a reply to a post in the Suggestions forum, when the 404 page pops up. It happens again why I try to create a studio. I click on the “Create Studio” button on “My Stuff”, but then when the studio page loads up, the 404 error pops up again!

Well, I'm now able to make the studio, but sometimes the 404 page keeps popping up whenever I click on a link! What is going on?


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
Nfl Cardinals Patrick Peterson Game Jerseys Arizona

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

NOTE: Not all links lead me to a 404 page.


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
For White Randy Sale

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error
The article doesn't mention anything about a glitch when you go to an existing project/studio/profile/etc. but the 404 comes up. That's the situation I am having.


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
Mainliner amp; Patrick Preschool T-shirt Mahomes Chiefs Red City Number Kansas Name
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

Charles12310 wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error
The article doesn't mention anything about a glitch when you go to an existing project/studio/profile/etc. but the 404 comes up. That's the situation I am having.

There was probably too many tabs on your device and your device got confused trying to take them in all at once.

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error
The article doesn't mention anything about a glitch when you go to an existing project/studio/profile/etc. but the 404 comes up. That's the situation I am having.

There was probably too many tabs on your device and your device got confused trying to take them in all at once.
oh ok

For White Randy Sale
Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
aking_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

There was probably too many tabs on your device and your device got confused trying to take them in all at once.
Usually those pop up when the device is running slow.

Throws up the deuces and walks out like a G
For White Randy Sale

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

That happened to me when I made a hack like
             
Kansas Kansas City Chiefs Shirts City For White Randy Sale For White Randy Sale key enter pressed?
squidiskool
Scratcher
1 post

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

i got that also!
Flowermanvista
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

Please do not necropost. If you have an issue make a new topic.

Don't Select This —> ( You Lost The Game)

THE BEST ANIMATION (2019)
You should check out these links: this little forums website or my YouTube channel.

Want to search my posts? Google/click this string: e20d86fdcf45cce5452e5904cf5db7c6 and it might get you somewhere.

TBG Forums CAPTCHA status: Functional.
Mccoy Jersey Eagles Jersey Eagles Eagles Mccoy Jersey Mccoy

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile

For White Randy Sale
For White Randy Sale Jersey For White Randy Sale Jersey
randy white jersey for sale