- Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969 Loa

Discuss Scratch

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

So today, I was making a reply to a post in the Suggestions forum, when the 404 page pops up. It happens again why I try to create a studio. I click on the “Create Studio” button on “My Stuff”, but then when the studio page loads up, the 404 error pops up again!

Well, I'm now able to make the studio, but sometimes the 404 page keeps popping up whenever I click on a link! What is going on?


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
Dallas 2018 Jersey Throwback Cowboys

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

NOTE: Not all links lead me to a 404 page.


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
- Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error
The article doesn't mention anything about a glitch when you go to an existing project/studio/profile/etc. but the 404 comes up. That's the situation I am having.


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
Miami He Basketball Mauricio- Games
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

Charles12310 wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error
The article doesn't mention anything about a glitch when you go to an existing project/studio/profile/etc. but the 404 comes up. That's the situation I am having.

There was probably too many tabs on your device and your device got confused trying to take them in all at once.

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

A 404 error is a status code that is shown when a requested URI or URL on a server does not exist or can not be found. So, maybe your wifi might have been slow. Or Scratch or your device might've been down. Plus, you might have pressed something wrong. This might help: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/404_Error
The article doesn't mention anything about a glitch when you go to an existing project/studio/profile/etc. but the 404 comes up. That's the situation I am having.

There was probably too many tabs on your device and your device got confused trying to take them in all at once.
oh ok

- Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969
Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
aking_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

There was probably too many tabs on your device and your device got confused trying to take them in all at once.
Usually those pop up when the device is running slow.

Throws up the deuces and walks out like a G
- Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

That happened to me when I made a hack like
             
Kitchee Offside – Offside Kitchee hk – - Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969 - Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969 key enter pressed?
squidiskool
Scratcher
1 post

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

i got that also!
Flowermanvista
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head"

Please do not necropost. If you have an issue make a new topic.

Don't Select This —> ( You Lost The Game)

THE BEST ANIMATION (2019)
You should check out these links: this little forums website or my YouTube channel.

Want to search my posts? Google/click this string: e20d86fdcf45cce5452e5904cf5db7c6 and it might get you somewhere.

TBG Forums CAPTCHA status: Functional.
Tee Number Lakers Series in 24 Nba Medium 7 Name Sports Los Gold Angeles Short Fitness Men's amp; Bryant Kobe Outdoors Amazon Sleeve

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile

- Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969
- Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969 Loa - Game Stuart California Dick Jersey Road mears Detail Angels Lot Worn 1969 Loa
Lot Detail - 1969 Dick Stuart California Angels Game Worn Road Jersey (MEARS LOA)